Hot salt bath infused with tea tree and lavender oil and three green tea bags.
also I bought this excellent looking little flipbook from snaughtie on etsy and I am putting it into my coping skills toolkit.
This is super great. They have a PDF version you can purchase. It also has some blank spots that you can put in words they don’t have. Perfect for when you need help communicating.
This is a great simplified communication tool.
Cheesy as fuck
Some voices sounds like
Of lilacs and butterflies.
found two kitties cuddling by the sea
Roses dancing with summer winds.
yOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC STARTED AS SOON AS THE GIF STARTED IM CRYING
There’s really two things I aspire to practice in life: gentle self acceptance and feeling a vulnerably kind connection with others and with life itself.
I’ve been itching to share this for a while now. My last project was Cinderella, and since there’s already one version of Cinderella for Far Faria, I decided to do a Filipino version version just to mix it up.
Feeling dreamy pt II
It’s a blessing to feel so much bliss with another person, even if it is for a glimmer of a moment.
"I am going for female roles, but I don’t think I am going to stop doing transgendered roles just because that is another thing I am fighting for. They usually get females to play it or a male that is not really transgendered. I want transgendered to actually play transgendered roles. I also want us to be able to play female roles."
PEOPLE OF INFLUENCE | Harmony Santana
- first openly transgender actress to be nominated for a major acting award in the United States
- nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the Independent Spirit Award
- most well-known for her role as Vanessa in Gun Hill Road (2011)
- Has 12 siblings
- Is of Dominican and Puerto Rican heritage
- Met Gun Hill Road director, Rashaad Ernesto Green, when he was flyering to cast the role in Queens
- Her hair is full of talent
- That’s why it’s so big
[picture source: BET]